GNC GNC MEGA MEN PROSTATE & VIRILITY 90 CAPS SINGLE & MULTI PACKS .(prostate cancer)

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003XM8S3I?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creativeASIN=B003XM8S3I&linkCode=xm2&tag=mr0b5-20
Prostate cancer
I can feel the difference, April 4, 2012
By DentonG -
As usual I am very skeptical about claims made by supplements. I have to say this one has made a big difference in me. Before starting these I would usually find myself dragging home and taking a nap before dinner because I was just that tired. I haven't had to take a nap since the first day of taking these. I have the energy to get projects done, I find myself more alert and ready to get off the couch and moving!

Worth the Price, April 7, 2013
By Johnny B (Orange, CA)  -
I have been taking this product for 3 weeks, and it does what it says. This is the best buy from GNC. It is the "Mega Man" and "Prostate & Virility" formula in one. I take two daily with breakfast and walk for 30 minutes on my lunch break. Plus I drink lots of water during the day. On a regular schedule I feel like 20 again. The only side effect is bright yellow urine. Aside from that I am a happy customer and will continue to purchase this product.

Awesome product 100% recomendated, September 21, 2012
By Esteban -
this product has been increase my sexual life, is very good when you are starting working out , it's give you energy for the daily activities and when you arrived home

Wow, August 4, 2011
By demonseed69 -
I thought the original GNC maga men formula was great. This is ideal for me & maybe some other men over 40 who are concerned with prostate health & better virility.
-prostate cancer-
Share this article :
+
Previous
Next Post »
 
Back To Top