Ultra Natural Prostate with ApresFlex and Standardized Lignans .(prostate cancer)

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B006N3NYS8?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creativeASIN=B006N3NYS8&linkCode=xm2&tag=mr0b5-20
Prostate cancer
This works!, November 11, 2012
By Gpa-
My husband has been resisting his urologist's recommendation of surgery for over a year because of all the horror stories he had heard about the after effects of surgery. His problem was a a very enlarged prostate. The doctor said the medications were not working as each visit showed no reduction in the size of his prostate. He bought a bottle of this and used it for about 3 weeks (along with his prescribed medication) prior to his next urologist visit. The doctor said that he no longer needs surgery. Although, the doctor thought it probably had nothing to do with the Life Extensions, we know differently. He ran out of it and his problems with flow, speed returned almost immediately. (He had tried other OTC saw palmetto in the past and had no results.) This has made my husband extremely happy because surgery is no longer in the picture.

Terrific product - eases and hastens the flow, June 16, 2012
By Joseph Sheer -

A friend, who happens to be a nutritionist, suggested this product to replace to Saw Palmeto that I had been taking for my prostate issues. My problem in a nutshell was that it sometimes took up to ten minutes to get the flow going. Once that happened all was well. This product has several other ingredients in addition to saw palmetto and I am happy to report that it usually takes no more than a minute or two to get something happening now. Yes I did check with my urologist and I have no stones or prostate cancer etc. thankfully.

The price on this site is about 30% lower than I had preciously paid for the identical product at the local natural foods store.

THE BEST!, November 19, 2013
By Al J. Habit (VIRGINIA BEACH, VA, US) -
For many years I have researched products that help keep your prostate healthy or help eliminate any prostate problems and I can assure you this Life Extension product is one of the best, if not THE BEST prostate support product on the market. I've tried dozens! I've researched EVERY ingredient on the market that is supposed to help the prostate. This product not only has all the best ingredients currently available but it has the highest quality and the proper amounts that are clinically proven to be therapeutic (actually work). I've seen soooo many products out there with all the right buzz words on the ingredients list but the amounts, or type of extract, quality etc. is just plain crap. 


These type of products are just trying to fool people who don't know any better and have not spent the time or who don't have the time to research all these ingredients. I've been into nutritional supplements for over 35 years and have spent thousands of hours on research. I won't steer you wrong. Try this prostate support formula if you are having any issues with your prostate or you just want to make sure you don't ever have any problems. If I sound like I work for this company, I assure you I have nothing to do with Life Extension or any other company that sells this product besides using their products. I don't use Life Extension for every supplement I take but this is definitely a great one.
-prostate cancer-
Share this article :
+
Next
This is the current newest page
Previous
Next Post »
 
Back To Top